Personal bookkeeping & bill paying services help keep your financial life on track.
Do you know your net worth?
It is a simple math equation. Your net worth equals your assets minus your liabilities.
For those with a complex financial life, it can be a challenge to determine this calculation. You must first assign values to all your assets, including investments, brokerage accounts, personal property such as real estate, vehicles, jewelry, etc. You also need to accurately track your expenses and debt, including loans, bills, taxes due, etc.
When someone’s wealth accumulates to a certain level, many individuals and families turn to a personal bookkeeping service or setup a single family office to help with the day-to-day financial tasks of tracking income/expenses, paying bills and creating consolidated financial reports.
How Can a Personal Bookkeeping Service Help?
Here at Plumb Family CFO, we understand the unique needs of the high-net-worth. We have been helping affluent families, busy entrepreneurs and retired couples navigate their personal finances by providing a high-level bookkeeping service that is trusted and dependable.
We become your back-office accounting team. Our accounting experts have both corporate and personal bookkeeping backgrounds and deliver white-glove customer service. By outsourcing bookkeeping to Plumb Family CFO, you will receive a team of accountants to provide services including:
- Monthly consolidated financial statements to determine your net worth
- Cash flow reports to track your income and expenses
- Budget analysis to create a personal budget based on spending habits and long-term goals
- Bank & credit card reconciliations
- Entity bookkeeping for sole proprietorships, partnerships or corporations if necessary
- Payroll administration for your household employees
- Trust and foundation accounting
- Bill payment services, including wire transfers, vendor management and capital calls
The setup process is unique for each family. Personal bookkeeping services are customizable and pricing is based on a monthly fixed-fee basis. The back-office accounting means that we can work virtually for the majority of the bookkeeping transactions, but also have meetings in person or on the phone to review financial statements and goals.
At Plumb Family CFO, we believe that by knowing your net-worth you can take true control of your wealth.
What are the benefits of hiring a personal bookkeeper?
- Reduce your stress and anxiety from managing multiple bills and due dates
- Get a clear picture of your net-worth to make better decisions regarding your wealth
- Gain access to a view of your monthly expenses, due dates and income from all your entities, etc
- Have more time to focus on your family, your business and free time
- Add the missing piece to your team of trusted advisors
Want to learn more? Please contact us for a no-obligation phone call to learn more about our process, pricing and personal bookkeeping services offered.
Landing Page Contact Form
Get a Quote for Personal Bill Pay – answer these questions regarding your expenses to help determine monthly price:
Oops! We could not locate your form.