Plumb is thrilled to introduce our Bill Pay App.
We understand the unique needs of our high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients and their financial management teams.
Watch this brief overview video to see our app in action.
We created this app to solve the challenges we know our clients and their advisors face:
- No more logging in and out of different accounts or tools.
- Multi-entity payments are organized, tracked, and paid from one easy-to-use interface.
- No more uncertainty about what needs approval and payment, and what’s already been approved and paid.
- Upcoming due dates, items requiring approval, and recently paid bills are clearly outlined and organized on the app. Even better? You can create a “Hot List” to more easily track the bills that are most important to you.
- No more inconvenient approval processes.
- With one click clients can approve – or reject – their bills. They can also customize their auto-approval amount, making the bill pay approval process even more seamless.
- No more concern over balances and outstanding bill amounts.
- You’ll see a 6-month projection of your estimated cash flow based on your commitments. If you owe more than what is available in your balance, you’ll see an alert right on the dashboard.
- No more missed phone calls or emails.
- Send direct messages quickly and efficiently to your Plumb team from within the app.
The Plumb Bill Pay App provides an effective and highly secure method for bill payment. The privacy and security of our clients is of paramount importance, and our app was built with state-of-the-art, bank-level security.
This proprietary app delivers an intuitive interface that offers anytime, anywhere access to bill pay and cash outflow statuses.
For a sneak-peak at some of the app features, please watch these brief videos:
- The Plumb Bill Pay App Dashboard
- How to Upload, Approve, and Reject Bills in the Plumb Bill Pay App
- The Plumb Bill Pay App Commitments Module
We’d love to discuss how you can benefit from this app. Please reach out today for a consultation and a demo.