How do you keep my information confidential?
We are often asked this question by prospective clients, and we are always happy to provide our answer because we are confident in the proven protocols we’ve established to protect our clients confidentiality.
As long-standing experts in the family office accounting and outsourced bill pay fields, and with decades of experience working with high-net-worth-individuals and family offices, Plumb understands that financial privacy and security is of paramount importance.
We proactively protect sensitive data in several vital ways.
- We have a customized cloud network built on unique specifications, backed on a singular data center that keeps all data stored and safe from localized data loss. This data center is certified PCI 3.0 compliant, HIPAA compliant, and SSAE-16 Type II compliant.
- We maintain state-of-the-art bank-level security and an in-house IT department that provides constant monitoring and oversight. Our vigilant IT department educates and updates our meticulous Plumb team on cyber-safety on a regular basis.
- We have strict supervision over internal access to client information.
- Only select designated Plumb team members have access to client records.
- Only our Executive Team has wire and other approval rights.
- We focus on a clear segregation of duties among our team.
- This provides not only protection of confidentiality, but also the essential checks, balances, and oversight that only multiple reviews and sets of eyes can offer.
We pride ourselves on our effective and all-important quality controls, security measures and confidentiality guardianship. Please let us know how we can assist you in your family office accounting or bill pay needs.
Plumb Family Office Accounting delivers financial peace of mind by assisting high-net-worth individuals and family offices know where your money is going, so your trusted advisors can effectively manage it. We work in partnership with your team — including wealth, CPA, and other advisors — to provide the highest quality of data and financial reporting to establish a holistic view of your assets and financial holdings. This gives you true control of your wealth and establishes the foundation for effectively implementing your financial strategies.