A top priority for affluent families is managing wealth.
To make things clear, Plumb Family CFO does not provide services that manage wealth or advise on investment strategies. Plumb Family CFO works with their client’s personal financial team to provide an accurate view of wealth through consolidated reports and financial statements. Consistent communication with the family’s professional advisers leverages their total expertise and provides a backdrop to make better financial decisions to sustain wealth.
In this article, written by Tony Robbins for MarketWatch, he gives his opinion on how to take charge of your money and managing wealth by knowing the difference between a financial adviser, broker-dealer and an independent registered investment adviser. Go to Tony Robbins person website >> here
Managing Wealth: Considerations for Choosing a Financial Adviser
These statements are taken from a series of articles written by Tony Robbins who explains how to improve investment and personal-finance skills. Managing wealth is a complex topic and by knowing the answers to these questions it will help you learn the financial system better.
- What’s the difference between a Financial Adviser, Wealth Manager, or Investment Consultant vs. Registered Investment Adviser?
- Does the investment firm have an affiliation with a Broker-Dealer?
- Does the firm offer proprietary mutual funds or separately managed accounts?
- Does the firm receive any third-party compensation for recommending particular investments?
- Where is the money held?
- Does the firm offer any financial planning services beyond investment strategy or portfolio management?
Managing wealth can include various tasks outside of financial planning and investment. This is where Plumb Family CFO can help by handling personal accounting services not provided by the client’s CPA or family office. Read: “Top Ways that Plumb Family CFO Works with Trusted Advisers”
Plumb Family CFO Provides:
- Family Bill Pay Services
- Personal Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Household Employee Payroll
- Cash Flow Management
- Outsourced Personal Assistant
- Trust Accounting
Gain Financial Peace of Mind with Plumb Family CFO. For more information…
- Why Use a Personal Bill Pay Service Firm
- Family Bill Pay Services: Organize your Financial Life
- Five Signs that you Need a Back-Office Family CFO